TessBrianna

The Ghost Brigades
John Scalzi
Quinoa 365: The Everyday Superfood
Patricia Green, Carolyn Hemming
Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!
Kris Carr, Dean Ornish, Rory Freedman
Quick and Easy Vegan Celebrations: Festive Menus and 130 Great-Tasting Recipes that Give Every Vegan Reason to Celebrate All Year
Alicia C. Simpson
The Lady Most Likely...: A Novel in Three Parts
Eloisa James, Connie Brockway, Julia Quinn
When Beauty Tamed the Beast
James Griffin, Eloisa James
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
Maggie Stiefvater
The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook
Deb Perelman
The Red Plague Affair
Lilith Saintcrow
Amity & Sorrow - Peggy Riley The premise of Amity & Sorrow held a lot of appeal to me, but ultimately failed to capture my interest. I ended up slogging through to the end, just to be able to form an educated opinion about the novel. There was something about these characters that could not evoke any emotion from me. I anticipated that with such uncomfortable subject matter I would feel something, anything for their struggles and dilemmas, this didn’t happen. I kept finding myself wishing there was a greater glimpse into the individuals which was not portrayed through the third person narrative. The pacing of the story felt simultaneously hurried and sluggish with either too much exposition or not enough. All of this said, I would be interested in reading the next work by Peggy Riley. There were many places within the story that showed flashes of writing that could be captivating.*I received this book through Netgalley.com for review purposes.